Our furniture is hand crafted from a variety of metals including mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, bronze and brass.
The solid wood components are available in ash, beech, cherry, maple, oak and walnut.
The glass table tops are usually 10mm toughened with polished edges, but other thicknesses and bevel-edged glass are available. They are available in either a clear or opaque finish with polished edges.
We have a variety of granites in thicknesses of 20 or 30mm, including:
- Baltic Brown: Brown facets on a black background
- Blue Pearl: Grey with blue pearlised facets
- Emerald Black: Black with dark green pearlised facets
- Kashmir White: Small dark flecks on greenish white background
- Seaweed: Dark green variations
- Sapphire Brown: Dark brown and black, large facets (pictured right)
- Verde Bahia: Green variations
Our main upholstery fabric is soft moleskin-feel
faux suede available in 17 colourways: ivory, beige,
saddle, natural, camel, vanilla, stone, jade, olive,
greenstone, blue, columbard, terracotta, chocolate,
bordeaux, muscat and noir.
Other fabrics are available, including leather, or alternatively we can use your own material so that you can co-ordinate with your interior design.